May 4th 2021 11:00:00 AM
COVID-19 Resources for Manufacturers & Distributors
January 1st 1970 00:00:00 AM
Scanco will update these resources as they become available. Please note that these are links to 3rd party websites and we recommend that ALL businesses follow the Federal & State recominations as it relates to COVID-19.
Online Resources for Warehouses from IWLA (International Warehouse & Logistics Association)
Warehouse-specific Documents and Resources from IWLA Website:
- OHSA’s Guidance on Preparing the Workplaces for COVID-19
- Department of Labor’s Guidance on Preparing the Workplace for COVID-19
- Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker Declaration Document (downloadable template) – posted 3/20/20
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Employee Temperature Check – posted 3/23/20
- COVID-19 Sample Customer Communication – posted 3/23/20
- Food Service Essential Critical Infrastructure Declaration Document – Keep Your Food-Agriculture Shipments Moving
- EPA: Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19
- CDC Recommendation for Facility Cleaning During Coronavirus
COVID-19 Resources for Canadian Warehouses:
Sample COIVD-19 Warehouse Practices
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources:
Twitter | Facebook
- Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response – Cyersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease Website:
Twitter | Facebook | Johns Hopkins Coronavirus 2019 Map
- Information about the virus from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- FEMA’s National Business Emergency Operations Center (NBECO)
- OSHA Site
- State and Local Policy Tracker
Online Resources for Warehouses from NAM (National Manufacturers Association)
COVID-19 State Resources
Federal Government Response
Employee Health and Safety
- View the EPAs recommended use and list of registered disinfectants the are qualified for use against COVID-19.
- Pandemic Planning
Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Pandemic Planning resources page.
These are trying times for all of us and we want you to know we are here to help.
Our contact information, including email addresses and phone numbers, remain the same.
In place of any in-person meetings, we will be using teleconferencing and video conferencing technology.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to provide updates.