August 16th 2022 11:00:00 AM
Dashboard: The Modern Sage 100 Warehouse Management System
March 2nd 2017 11:00:13 AM
As a distributor, you’re in a constant battle to keep up with demand, maintain stock levels, and ship out the door. With the old wave method, you had predictable dips and spikes in productivity based on what stage of the batch each member of your team had completed, but with the advent of the e-commerce era, we need a new method for Sage 100 warehouse management. Now, it’s here.
Faster Order Fulfillment
With Dashboard, it’s easy to get orders picked, packed, and out the door. Why? Because you’re always maintaining productivity levels.
The fact is that some of your employees are super productive … but others aren’t. Of course you want to assign more complex orders to the more effective people on your workforce, helping increase order fulfillment speed all around, but with the older wave-picking methods, your batch queues were largely inflexible.
Dashboard gives you the freedom to assign more work or more complex work to your more productive individuals, and you’ll also have instant insight into the up-to-date, real-time stats you need regarding productivity for all your employees. With high flexibility and unprecedented insight, you can ensure that your orders get fulfilled faster than ever.
Sage 100 Warehouse Management for the Future
Dashboard offers your warehouse a range of tools that’ll take the pressure off your distribution plate while maintaining high levels of efficiency. These tools and features include:
- Real-time status per employee – See how each employee is doing on overall productivity, efficiency, and work completion rates, and see where they are in their task-completion cycle so you can start planning your next steps.
- Flexible assignment options – Assign any orders to any active warehouse users so you can maintain productivity levels, prioritize super-important orders, and manage your labor time in the most efficient manner possible.
- Live insight – Stay up to date with completely up-to-date numbers about the percentage of orders assigned and the percentage of orders in process, then drill down into those numbers to get more information instantly.
- Full customization – Don’t waste your time on data or numbers that don’t match your warehouse needs, layout, or size; instead, customize your dashboard to get only the information you need so you can stay on top of your Sage 100 warehouse management, literally with a single glance.
- Chat – Keep in touch with your team so you can check in on work status or delays, no matter where you are and no matter where they are. This will help you deliver important messages in a jiffy, as well as motivate lagging employees.
A Whole New Way to Stay Balanced
In the distribution world, especially after the introduction of e-commerce and small, direct to customer (D2C) orders, the pace of business has increased, but the requirement for 100% accuracy has also increased—it’s become essential to maintaining your business reputation and clients. With Dashboard’s flexible, manager-driven Sage 100 warehouse management model, your distribution business can finally get that well-deserved breather you’ve been waiting for.
Learn More About Dashboard
Schedule your custom online demo to see Dashboard in action, and to see how this enhancement can save hours of your time and increase your fulfillment speed. Contact Scanco online to set up your demo, or call us directly at 1-877-SCANCO-1.