March 22nd 2023 11:00:00 AM
Five Incredible Benefits of Web-Based Inventory Software
February 27th 2020 16:00:00 PM
Your business has many choices available when it comes time to select inventory management software. Web-based inventory software offers the most benefits for your money. When it comes to inventory management, web-based inventory software provides up-to-the-minute information on stock counts, shipments, and more. It’s a great tool to improve customer satisfaction by providing accurate and fast answers to their order questions.
There are many benefits of using web-based inventory software, but the following five benefits stand out:
- Improve efficiency: Time is money, especially in manufacturing when labor costs can quickly decrease net profits. Inventory software provides analytics and reports to help you pinpoint operational areas that can be improved.
- Minimize inventory costs: Avoid costly overstocks by always having accurate stock counts on hand.
- Automate manual tasks: Swipe, scan, and the item is counted. Now, isn’t that better than having two people taking inventory with one person reading off the count and the other recording it on a clipboard? Automation makes common inventory management tasks faster and more accurate.
- Increase fulfillment speed: Inventory software can help you track and locate items in the warehouse faster. This improves fulfillment speed as the picking and packing teams can work faster without sacrificing accuracy.
- Receive payments faster: Order fulfillment and shipping information flow from the inventory software into the ERP, which alerts the accounting and finance department that invoices can be issued to customers. The faster the invoices are issued, the faster you can receive payments.
Web-based inventory software makes so much sense in today’s connected environment. Whether you’re managing one warehouse or multiple warehouses, it makes data collection and sharing easier.
For more information on inventory software, contact Scanco. Scanco’s web-based inventory software solutions are scalable so they can grow with your business.
Discover more about Scanco’s mobile apps and ways to automate your warehouse today. Contact us online or call (330) 645-9959 today to make an appointment with a Scanco Solutions expert.