September 19th 2023 11:00:00 AM
Our Customers Deserve the Best!
February 9th 2023 14:50:19 PM
Our customers deserve the best. That’s why we never decide we’re satisfied with our current levels of customer satisfaction. We’re always striving to improve our processes, support systems, and more in order to help you get the most from our products. We’re happy to share our 2022 customer satisfaction data with you.
Firstly, Scanco added or edited over 400 knowledgebase articles, sharing our expertise on the internet. Internally, we moved to GuideCX, the implementation software of the future. We also greatly improved customer satisfaction. But don’t just take our word for it—look at the data below!
2022 vs. 2021
- Our overall customer satisfaction score increased from 93.5% in 2021 to 98.2% in 2022.
- We increased our “good” satisfaction ratings from 400 in 2021 to 650 in 2022.
- We decreased our average customer wait time (first reply time) from 179 minutes in 2021 to 101 minutes 2022.
- We decreased our overall resolution time (all ticket times added together) from 100.3 hours in 2021 to 28.2 hours in 2022.
- In our efforts to have one point of support for customer projects, we saw a 67% increase in one-touch tickets.
- We saw a 52% increase in initial ticket replies within 1 hour of ticket creation.
The data show our hard work and constant improvement in the area of customer satisfaction. We’re grateful to everyone who partnered with us last year and are excited to continue our partnerships in 2023. If you’d like to learn more about how Scanco can meet your company’s needs, contact us online or call (330) 645-9959 to make an appointment with a Scanco Solutions Expert today.