February 20th 2024 11:00:00 AM
Why Your Company Should be Using Sage 100 Mobile Sales Apps
July 21st 2015 14:30:11 PM
The Impact of Sage 100 Mobile Apps on Sales
The mobile revolution is here, and companies still not employing mobile applications to boost business processes are quickly falling behind the competition. Mobile technology helps businesses connect to the data and information they need to succeed. Whether users are at the airport, in the office, or out in the field communicating directly with customers, the information gleaned from mobile business applications can help businesses stay on top of business tasks and improve their response to customers. Without these apps, employees have to wait until they return to the office or log into the system remotely.
The truth of the matter is, sales departments are already using mobile technology to support their efforts. Many sales representatives already have email set up on their phones and tablets so they can respond to customers immediately. Others use mobile technology to assist them in finding the location of sales meetings or to access product information displayed on the company’s website. So transitioning them to a mobile sales application should not be difficult. In fact, it will most likely be welcomed.
The Current State of Sales and Mobile Technology
Mobile sales has exploded in the past few years, and companies have been quick to adapt mobile applications to streamline the sales process and close deals faster. In fact, since the release of the iPad in 2010, the adoption of mobile technologies within sales organizations has grown to nearly 70%, and according to the CSO Insights Sales Performance Optimization Study, 71.8% of sales teams are now accessing sales information via mobile devices. Usage is even moving beyond simple sales data access to include technology guided sales support.
Many customer service reps, however, are not fully utilizing mobile solutions. While thousands of customer service reps have adopted tablets, only about half of them are using them for sales presentations or for accessing sales tools and product information. This leaves a significant gap in capabilities out in the sales field. In order to fully utilize their mobile devices, companies need to implement mobile sales solutions that can connect them with their ERP and CRM data.
The Benefits of Sage 100 Mobile Sales Apps
Our Sage 100 mobile sales application, Scanco Sales, streamlines the sales process, allowing sales representatives to connect with the data they need and accomplish crucial tasks both outside of and in the office. It provides sales reps with a full database of customer information, allowing them to see conversation history, sales order history, and any products they may currently be waiting on. If Scanco Warehouse or Scanco Enterprise is linked, users can also view inventory levels and provide customers with accurate estimations of when their product will arrive if the deal is closed.
The return of investment on our Sage 100 mobile sales app is huge. You can expect to reap the following benefits when you download the app:
- By eliminating the need for paper and printing, you can focus on your time on accomplishing tasks that truly matter to the sales cycle.
- Because the app provides you with access to all of the information you need, you won’t need to schedule additional visits or follow up appointments with the information the prospect or customer requests. You can answer all questions on the spot and close deals faster.
- Communication is seamless with Sage 100 mobile sales, allowing you to communicate with your team while out of the office, eliminating the need to drop in and track someone down for an answer you need.
Improved Sales Effectiveness
- The Sage 100 mobile sales application transforms the sales process, allowing you to complete each and every step out of the office and in the field.
- This, in turn, increases revenue opportunities and leads to overall operational improvement.
Reduction in Errors
- Data can be inputted directly into the Sage 100 mobile sales app, eliminating the need for manual data entry back at the office and reducing the number of inaccuracies.
- Because the application is connected to the back office’s Sage 100 ERP system, the information is always up-to-date so sales reps can rest assured knowing the information they relay to the client is accurate and current.
- Information can be uploaded to new reports and invoices automatically, eliminating the need to create reports and invoices manually and improving the chances of data accuracy.
Looking for a way to revitalize your sales efforts? Our Sage 100 mobile sales app may be the solution for you! Learn more about Scanco Sales here.
We want to hear from you!
What are your greatest sales challenges? Share your pain points in the comments section below this post, and we may answer your question in an upcoming blog.